Tuesday 26 July 2016

Skillshare Opportunity

Have you ever considered learning online? What about teaching?

Last week I was given the opportunity to teach a class on Skillshare and am going for it. It is still in progress, but I am pleased with the results so far.

If you like to share your knowledge with others, as I do, then joining Skillshare as a teacher is a great opportunity. As I said, I haven't published my first class yet, but the earning potential is there. The first one is always the hardest it seems, because the platform is new to me, and I'm familiarizing myself with the process and how to structure the class.

I have also taken some classes, one of which is learning how to make the mandalas. That may or may not have been one of the reasons I didn't start filming my class until yesterday.

If you are interested in learning anything online, Skillshare is the place to do it. The beauty is the lessons are  2-5 minutes long, which makes them easy to digest; and easy to refer back to should you want to watch it again. I have enrolled in classes from other sites and it has been one long video. I'm not saying the content wasn't good, as it was, but it was difficult to find the spot I was looking for when I wanted something repeated.

The photo below is what I learned to do in the mandala class. Enjoy and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment